Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday Weigh In

Yikes, it's been a week already?

Well, I admit, I had pretty low expectations on my weigh in today. I've been meticulous with my food logs (note to self: you need more fruit and vegetables!) and I've been consistant with my workouts. The results? I lost 1 lb.

That's more than I expected. There have been very few times in my weigh loss journey that I've lost a full pound in one week. So here's the results:

Starting weight: 214 lbs
Last Week: 156.2 lbs
Today: 155.0 lbs

Further proof that I MUST keep a food log to lose weight. I'm averaging 1500 calories a day and I'm working out a minimum of 30 minutes (shooting for 45 most days).

One of the nice things about keeping the food logs for so long now is that I'm doing a lot less manual keying in of info. I do have certain things I eat and once they're in the system, I don't have to keep inputting them. I also finally figured out how to make a "favorites" list with FitDay (I use the PC version... well worth the $20 or so I spent on it). I eat the exact same breakfast everyday, and my lunch is fairly consistant (Boca Fire Grilled "burgers" Rock!). It makes the food logging much easier.

After the intense workout on Monday, I did do a light workout yesterday (if there's such a thing with Maya's Cardio workout). Today will be Upper Body and I think we'll workout for an hour. I'll lose those flabby arm flaps yet!