Friday, July 29, 2005

Sans Sodas

Well, I did my grocery shopping and didn't restock any diet sodas for the house. Sigh. This is tough. I do drink a lot of water, but I would have at least 2 diet sodas a day.

I am so sore all the time. My muscles just never are not sore. I'm hoping that by increasing my water intake and using some vitamin E (as part of my multivitamin) that I can lower the soreness a bit. We'll see if it helps.

Speaking of multivitamins... Matt picked them out for me. It's a freakin' horse pill. It's huge... and I'm not a good "pill" taker. I just gag on them. So I've been chewing them. Not very yummy, to say the least. I'm thinking I may look at Flintstones the next time...

So the focus is definitely better (it may be obvious, as I'm blogging a lot more about it).

Let's see if I can get back to the massive 1/2 lb weight loss per week again. I simply don't lose any faster than that... and it takes an awful lot of work. I just really want to break the 150 lbs mark.