Thursday, February 02, 2006

Plugging Away...

So the tracking thing is always fun. Well, it's not really, but completely necessary. It's always fun trying to figure out what I'm eating. I change recipes so much that there isn't a "basic" formula to follow. Oh well, I'm hoping I'm pretty close and the weight will start to come off.

Speaking of weight, I did remember to weigh myself this morning. I weighed in at 157.6 lbs. So I'm up almost 4lbs from this time last year. Not really surprising, since I ate like crap over the holiday and I cut back significantly on my exercise. I'm hoping those come off pretty quickly and I can concentrate on dropping below that 154 lbs. I seem to do this pretty regularly. It always seems to take a bit of a gain to get me motivated to do the next drop.

Yesterday was my upper body concentration with Maya. I did 45 minutes and felt I got a good workout. She did have me use a little more weights this time (mostly with the bicep curls) and my shoulders were sore before I even started. I think that's from the jogging, actually. I must be tightening my shoulders when I jog.

I'll work on fixing that today, as it's treadmill day. I'll try to jog for an entire lap again at 3.5 mph. Should be a little easier... at least I hope!