Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, it looks like my body is getting used to the reduced calories and has adjusted. Not much of a loss this week.

Starting weight: 214 lbs
Last week: 152.4 lbs
This Week: 152.2 lbs

I will say that I did have a fat % loss, so that's good. I think I'll be bumping up my workouts a bit this week to see if I can encourage a bit more of a loss. It just doesn't seem to matter what I do, it still all averages about 1 lb a week...

I made my much neglected doctor/mamogram appointment on Monday. I see my regular doctor on Friday and I'll get my boobs smashed on April 7. One of the things I'm going to check with my doctor is my actual starting weight. The 214 lb is the highest I ever remember weighing at home, and not on a real reliable scale.

Well, here's hoping I can finally get below 150 lbs before the end of the month!