Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Non Weigh In Wednesday

Uh-Oh, I didn't weigh in again this morning. It's been weeks since I've weighed myself... and that's not good.

I so constantly do this to myself, you would think I would learn by now.

I do these mini goals (which is a good thing)

I then hit these mini goals (which is a very good thing)

Then I stop working so hard (not such a good thing... it's actually a very bad thing)

I'm always aware of what I'm eating, and I try to keep it with in range, but I'm not tracking it. I'm not working out (a really really bad thing) so I know I'm back over 150 lbs.

It gets frustrating. I know what I'm supposed to do, I even know I can do it, but it is just sooooo hard sometimes. I can even see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I can't get myself motivated to work out or track my food.

Maybe a little break is good once in a while, but I really don't want to keep doing this 2 steps forward, one step back thing, which is what I've been doing over the last 10 years or so.

I will make my goal weight! I just need to stay focused.