Thursday, August 10, 2006

Men...

see, one day late and I end up doing a second post in one day.

This one is a rant.

If you've been reading this fitness blog for a while you'll know that Matt and I happily gained weight together during the dating years. After we were married a few years, we both realized that the weight thing was out of control and we were looking at some life time health issues if we didn't take action.

Matt in his usual obsessive/over achieving ways has since lost 75 lbs, discovered the "joys" of cycling and has completely embraced the whole healthy life style thing.

However, some things don't change. He's off tonight to train for a time trial this weekend (actually it's a stage race that includes a time trial) and he put on his singlet (I call it the "off the rack onesy") and he actually asked me "do I look fat in this outfit?"


ya, life's just not fair...