Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thanks Maya!

After my last physical challenge with Yourself!Fitness, Maya decided to up the difficulty on my workouts.

I've been at this level before, and I struggle a bit with the new exercises. Several I simply can't do due to my knee, so I have to modify them a bit. However, I'm feeling the extra work.

One of the things I'm noticing lately is that I can't break thru the warmup fatigue. You know when you first start working out and your muscles scream in pain, but as you warm up, you can break thru that and move on with your workout. I'm not ever getting past that initial fatigue. I'm sore and tired from start to finish. I'm not sure this is good, meaning that I'm working hard or if it's an indication that I'm working too hard or if there's some sort of other problem...

Either way, I'm still pounding away and hopefully my body will adjust to the increased difficulty.