Sunday, October 24, 2004

Latest Fitness Evaluation Results

I had my latest Fitness Evaluation with Yourself!Fitness this morning. Not a great day to do it (but there's no way to by pass it and just workout). I'm a bit dehydrated from yesterday's splurge (salty food and alcohol is hard when you're aren't used to it).

My max heart rate is all over the place. I've gotten it over 160 during workouts, but I'm averaging about 151 for the evaluation. I'm regressing on the flexibilty (my hamstrings are getting tighter and tighter with every workout). I'm doing better with the crunches, but I still suck at pushups.

Total weight loss is 4 lbs (in 3 weeks). I also received "gold status" which means I've unlocked all the environments and music.

After my evaluation, I did a cardio workout, but I just had no energy. I probably should have done all this later in the day after giving myself some time to hydrate a little more, but it's football Sunday, and I would rather do the treadmill or bike so I can watch the games. I will try to get an other half hour in today, as I didn't feel I got a good workout this morning.

Off to drink some more water....