Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, it's that time again and kudos to Maya and the developers of Yourself!Fitness. I have finally broken my 160lb plateau.

That's right, I'm down to 159.4 lbs and my body fat is 39%.

Let me just say that I have never physically worked this hard before. I've also been very meticulous with my diet for the last week or so. I'm hoping this is a true break and I'll see a steady weight loss again. There is no doubt about it: this is hard work.

Hopefully with my continued focus and hard work, I'll be down an other pound next week (as that's the goal: one pound a week). I do have some challenges coming up (Stitch n Bitch yarn crawl and a possible night out next week) that will test my resolve, but again, life is full of opportunities for good foods, and I'm not willing to give them up just so I can lose a little faster. If it takes me 2 weeks to lose 1 lb, I'm willing to do that in exchange for an occasional beer.