Sunday, December 19, 2004

Further proof of my own failures

Self confidence is a tenuous thing. I had an evaluation with Maya today and as expected, I didn't see any improvement. My weight is around 157, as it's been since mid-November. Basically, it doesn't matter that I've increased my workouts, or watch what I eat: I'm stuck. As usual, what I'm doing isn't good enough.

I also thought I was going to finish up a vest for Matt today too, but I've failed at that too. He tried it on and the armholes aren't deep enough. So I've got to frog it back to add an extra inch to the armholes. I already had all the ribbing done, so that's a lot of ripping. I can't think of one knitting project that I've done that has been "right". Sleeves are knitted too long, or it's too big or too small.

I'm trying to think of something that I'm good at and right now I really can't think of anything. I think I'll watch some football and just wallow in self pity: something I am good at.