Monday, December 06, 2004

I guess that's why it's called "working" out

Whew, I've been increasing my workouts to try to hit an hour a day. Things have been a little hectic here and there and I haven't always been able to do it. When I have been able to do an entire 60 minute workout, I've been able to keep up, to the point that I even told Maya that the last workout was "no sweat". Well, she made sure it was a lot of sweat today.

I was done after 30 minutes and couldn't go on. Well, she had me burn 217 calories in 30 minutes. That's my normal burn for her cardio for 60 minutes! Whew no wonder I was beat! Now I have a new goal: try to finish her 60 minute cardio workout at my new difficulty level.

I am going to try to get an other 30 minutes in today (maybe not with Maya... I may spend some time on either the treadmill or the stationary bike) just to keep to my 60 minute commitement!

I do feel good about my progress. We'll see how my Wednesday Weigh In goes (tho' it's a water retention week and I can see a two pound gain). I'll just keep working and watching what I'm eating and hopefully I'll see some progress.