Thursday, December 02, 2004

WTF????

Okay, I didn't do my Wednesday Weigh in due to my Tuesday weigh in (for my progress evaluation with Maya), so I did it this morning. 156.6 lbs. What??? Why was it so off from Tuesday? I went from 159 lbs on Tuesday to 156.6 lbs on Thursday? (this is why I don't weigh myself everyday).

So, it looks like I am still losing weight, but it wants to scare me with a gain every once in a while to make sure I'm working hard enough. Actually, I think it has more to do with my lack of regularity (ooooh, gross). I have a little problem with constipation (and I thought the high fiber diet and exercise would help, but in fact it's not).

Good thing I didn't allow that little set back to discourage me (like a complete eating binge). I will say any kind of loss on the scale really motivates me. It's easy for me to get discouraged (I'm a low self esteem see myself as a failure type person), but positive re-inforcement can really get me motivated.

So I'm off to do an hour with Maya today (and I think the concentration is for the core... yikes!)