Thursday, January 06, 2005

100 Workout with Maya

I have a physical challenge with Maya today after which I will have my 100th workout with Maya. I can't believe that I've been this consistant working out with her.

I will say I'm on a downward trend again. I weighed myself again this morning (for the evaluation) and weighed in at 155.2 lbs. My fat percentage is staying consistant, however. I think adding a few extra cardio workouts a week is helping (I think I'm averaging an extra 30 minutes 3 times a week). That puts my overall weight loss at approx. 59 lbs. Over 6 years. Hopefully it won't take me 3 more years to lose the last 30lbs. (but I'm willing to accept it taking 2 years....)

Anyway, as a reward to myself for my consistancy, I bought a new workout outfit. I've discovered that even tho' I workout by myself, I workout better if I feel I'm dressed nicely. So new shorts, matching bra and a tee are on the way to me.

I think part of my evaluation will be new measurements today too. I'm very interested to see my upper arm measurement, as I can visually see the biggest difference there.

I'll have the results of my evaluation tomorrow (or later today). I may even do an updated photo (yikes! now, that's a way to keep ya honest).