Monday, January 31, 2005

Lost Focus?

You know when I haven't posted for a couple of days that I'm not working as hard as I should. I'm not. I'm still not overly motivated and I'm barely making my 30 minutes a day minimum requirement.

I know that I need to get my butt in gear, but I'm not motivated and my endurance is still down. I'm not sure if I'm bored with Maya or just tired of the process (I'm guessing the later). I did weigh myself this morning before my workout, and I haven't gained any weight. So I'm doing enough to keep me steady, which is fine. I don't expect to lose weight at only 30 minutes a day.

My doctor's office is a "no news is good news" place. In other words, they never bothered to call me with my test results. Which means I've got to call, leave a message for the nurse so she can call me back. It's annoying. I guess we can safely say that either my cholesterol didn't change or it went down... they would've called it it had gone up.

I should also mention that my cholesterol numbers aren't dangerous, per se. They were just borderline and my LDL had tripled in 2 years, which is cause for concern. However, the numbers are in range and I also know that when I go off birth control pills, the numbers will drop some more. I'm just curious to see how the extra workouts and specific diet has changed the numbers (and I might add with out drugs).

Today's Positive Comment:
Even with cutting back my workouts, I was able to maintain my weight. By increasing, I should see a drop.