Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pain in the A**

Yep, I've pinched a nerve and I've got pain that runs down my arm. It's making it difficult to do much of anything. I'm going to have to take a break from Maya and do the treadmill, as I just don't have any strength in that arm.

At first I just thought I needed to take a knitting break (size 2 needles to knit socks can be a bit fiddley) but I haven't knitted for 2 days and the pain is still there (and it's the whole arm).

I didn't do my weigh in today as I'm headed out to the vampire's to get some blood drawn for my cholesterol check. I have mixed emotions about it. I want the validation that what I'm doing is working, but I also know that it's been my main motivation for the last 7 months to lose the 20lbs and to live a healthier life.

Positive Comment for Today:
I've lost 20 lbs since my last visit to my doctor's 6 months ago.