Sunday, January 09, 2005

Warning: some images may not be suitable for young children or animals

Well, I finally got an update picture. I did a front picture, too, but the exposure was horrible. So we'll just go with the side view today. Anyway, the first pic is back in March of 2002 at about 198 lbs (not 100% sure, but I know I wasn't at my heaviest), the picture on the right is from this morning. It's good to see how far I've come, but it also shows that I'm far from where I need to be.



I'm very glad that I decided to do photos. I actually wish I had been a little more consistant about taking them. I wish I had done a halfway point (as I'm about 75% to my goal right now).

Other notes of sucess: heaviest weight I wore a size 22/24, I am now comfortable in a size 14. I now can see how much weight I've lost in my neck. As I said, that's just not an area that I was thinking of as being "heavy". My shoes fit better. An other area that I didn't realize the weight was affecting. I have short wide feet and as I gained weight, even wides were too snug.

All in all, not a bad progress report. I still have a long way to go, but I do feel pretty good about how far I've come.

Today's Positive Comment:
I used to look like the girl in the picture on the left. I now look like the girl on the right.