Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I believe my Wednesday Weigh In went as I expected. I have put on a few pounds (2, to be exact) but that's not something I'm going to be upset about. Considering that I had been eating unhealthy and not exercising much, I think 2 lbs is a reasonable amount of weight gain.

It's also an easily losable amount of weight. Yes, it's a step backwords, but I also think it has kick started me into working harder and more consistantly again.

So here's the numbers:
Starting weight: 214 lbs
Current weight: 156.2 lbs

Starting Body Fat: 46%
Current Body Fat: 37%

It is interesting to note that my body fat has dropped a percentage from when I was at 154 lbs. I have upped my weight lifting over the last week, so maybe some of my weight gain in a little more muscle? All those lunges paying off?

Anyway, the overall package ain't bad, but I'm hoping that I can kick the next 20 lbs this year (which will move me into a healthy body range).