Sunday, June 05, 2005

200 workouts with Maya

Well, I've finally hit 200 workouts using the Yourself!Fitness program. I'm currently straining my shoulder patting myself on the back.

Now granted, I haven't lost globs of weight using Yourself!Fitness, but boy, do I feel like I get a good workout with her. I still think I need more cardio than she gives me. I think her program as is if fine for me to maintain my weight, but with the focus so much on weight lifting, I'm simply not burning enough calories for a loss.

So I'm trudging along at the same weight (I cheated and weighed myself this morning... and I've lost half of the weird gain from Wednesday). I know I need to do more, but boy, that motivation thing is really hard. It's hard work and it's time consuming to do something that I really don't enjoy.

I've had too many splurges for food this week, too. We ate Chinese food and ate out lunch today. Neither were good for my calorie count. Again, looking at me food log, I was able to keep both days under 1800 calories, but that's over my goal if I expect to see any kind of loss.

I'm still at a point that I'm more pleased with what I've lost to work hard enough to deal with what I still need to lose. I'm disappointed in my physical appearance, as I don't think it reflects how hard I've been working, but I still can't seem to translate that into the work and sacrifices I need to make.

However, today is about the positive knowlege that I've been consistant over that last year or so...