Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oooops


Well, I've been so busy updating on the Get Fit Challenge, that I've been neglecting this blog!

So the Get Fit Challenge has been a great motivator so far! I like making the daily goals and I feel a sense of accomplishment when I can post that I've achieved them. Just what I needed!

I did weigh in this morning, no change (156 lbs) but I did take quite a few days off from working out this week. I got a really really nasty sunburn on Sunday. Matt had a 2 day race over the weekend, and I went to see him on Sunday. It was overcast and I was cocky, so no sunscreen. I got burnt to a crisp!

Today I'm almost back to normal. I have a few spots that are sore if I touch them, but nothing serious. So I'll get back to my routine today.

Yesterday I did 3 miles on the treadmill. I'm not walking much, and my butt is feeling it. I really do need to keep more variety in my workouts.

I'm now going to be adding some micro workouts thru out the day. I'll continue using Yourself!Fitness as my "big" workout (45 minutes to an hour), but I'm going to add some low intensity workouts on the bike and on the treadmill thru out the day. I'm shooting for 3 15 minute micro workouts a day. I'm soooo sedatary, that any extra movemtent has got to be beneficial.