Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today's Goal

Okay, I was going to bring back Weigh In Wednesday, but I've been bad about remembering to actually weigh myself. I want to keep it to Wednesday (as it just sounds good, no?) and I want to be consistant on what time of the day I weigh myself.

Since I'm trying to add a little accountability to my workouts, here's today's goal.

1 hour on the treadmill (=3 miles). I do not plan on doing this all at once, but rather in 3-20 minute 1 mile walks.


I did a "weight loss" focus with Maya yesterday and it was a good workout. The day before I used the Eye Toy: Kinetics game. I set up a personal workout with nothing but some of the combat moves. My room is too small for it and the background stuff in the room throws it off. Still don't think I would recommend this program to anyone, but I'll still play with it now and then (and I do like the stretching much better than Y!F).

So for now I'm going to work on keeping to a workout schedule, then I'll start the food reduction. For now, I'll keep on my 1800 cal/day schedule, but probably in a week or two, I'm going to drop that down to about 1500.