Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Still here!!

Well, I really want to be more consistant about blogging my weight loss, but I've been distracted by several things...

that includes my workouts and diet.

I'm still plugging along on my current schedule of the walk/jog every other day with Yourself!Fitness on alternate days. I did an hour upper body concentration with Maya yesterday. She decided to take my weights away again, so I just added them myself.

I was able to do a little better than a lap and a half at a jog on Saturday. It's still tough and my legs are feeling it. Today will be an other treadmill day. I'm sticking with the lap and a half thru the rest of this week then I'll push it a little more next week.

The food is still the biggest problem. Partly because of my cooking style (makes tracking it difficult) and partly because I'm basically always hungry. I've bumped the food up a bit, just because I couldn't stand the constant hunger anymore at 1300 calories. If this slows down the weight loss, then it slows it down. At this point I'm focusing on reaching the jogging goal more than the weight loss goal. I think this is a healthier attitude and it's more tangible than weight loss. I don't have any control on how my body loses weight, but I can control the jogging goal.

One day at a time, one goal at a time...