Thursday, February 09, 2006

Weigh In Thursday

Ya, doesn't sound as cool as Weigh In Wednesday, but that's the schedule I'm on right now.

So all that hard work, sacrifice and the occassional off day... the result? A 1/2 lb loss. Not bad actually. That's my normal weight loss average.

However, I still am bumping it up a bit. Still keeping the calories to between 1200-1300 calories, but I'm adding a bit more exercise, especially on the treadmill days. Since I'm working my way up to a full mile at a jog, I'm just not burning enough calories on those days.

So the new schedule is: a hard Yourself!Fitness cardio workout for one hour, then the next day is a weight concentration and the treadmill, then the Y!F the next day and so on and so on.

Well see if that bumps me up to a 1 lb loss a week average.

Oh!!! and I did the upper body workout tonight and she finally incorporated the hand weights (I did tell her the last time that it wasn't hard enough). It's just weird that it's such a huge jump. Going from a 12 repeat without weight exercise to a 15 repeat with weight exercise. Weird.

I'll be sore tomorrow...