Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Update

Things have been a little uneven over the last few days.

I took Saturday off from a workout, but kept my eating in check.

Sunday I didn't track my food because of the Superbowl. I did make as healthy choices as I could, but I didn't want to obsess about it, so no tracking. I did do a light (but late) workout. 30 minutes tempo on the stationary bike.

Monday I was back to tracking the food (but I forgot I had some of the leftover white bean dip from Sunday while I was making dinner and went over my 1200 calories for the day... only by about 200, so I'm not loosing sleep over it). I didn't workout thanks to a foot injury (bruise on the bottom of my foot that kept me from putting any weight directly on the ball of the foot).

Back on schedule for the most part today. I just got off the treadmill. I did a 1/4 mile warm up at a brisk walk, then a little over 1/4 mile at a jog, then back down to a brisk walk. I didn't get a full mile in, as the injured foot started to spasm a bit (probably from walking on it funny yesterday). I'll probably try to get back on and do an other workout on it, just so I get my miles in. No one said it all had to be at once.

I'm going to try to remember to weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a one pound loss.