Thursday, June 29, 2006

How did that happen?

Wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't blogged here all week!!! Normally that's a good indication that I'm not working as hard as I should.

That's not the case. I'm keeping to my workouts. The diet? Well, that not so much (too many good cooks at Theresa's Tuesday night).

The good news? Well, Matt's decided he needs to lose an other 5 lbs. Yes, I know, I know, he's already at a nice healthy weight and is in excellent condition. However, from a racing standpoint, he wants to drop those last couple of pounds, get his body fat % down to about 4% and hopefully lose that little bit of extra around his waist (he thinks that's why he sits so upright on the bike).

Now while it's annoying that men lose weight at a more rapid rate than women, having him also in weight loss mode makes it easier for me. It's just easier for me if we're on the same page. Of course he'll still lose that weight faster than I can lose 5 lbs.

So hopefully the diet thing will be on track soon. It's definitely the hard part.