Monday, July 10, 2006

Obligatory Update

Okay, I need to update before Lauren emails me...

Things are kinda still stalled. Just not motivated to do that "extra" to lose weight.

I have been making a more conscientious effort to put more effort into my physical appearance. It does boost my self confidence and I think wearing make up is a positive for me.

So I still need to get into food deficit mode... and I'm really struggling with that. I haven't lost any weight in such a long time... ya, I've lost 3 or 4 lbs here and there, but it's been up and down now for about a year and a half, keeping in in the same 5 lb range.

It's about dedication and I've been doing the minimal for that time... with little spurts of dedication. Gotta get over the 60lbs lost and concentrate on the next 30 lbs...