Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Panic! at the Disco

Our workout room has flourescent lights. I hate flourescent lights. Now, don't get me wrong, they put out a lot of light... and I love light. Almost obsessively so. I want a well lit room for everything but sleeping.

So on Sunday when I was on the treadmill, the flourescent right above it started to flicker. It was a wee bit distracting... I felt like I should be on roller skates and grooving to Gloria Gaynor. I shut off the lights and worked out in the dreary room (keeping my music to XM's Ethel).

Today was the bike and lower body weights. Ugh, I need lights for that. Luckily Matt did find a bulb and replaced it for me. So all is well again. Ya, I know, it doesn't take much to make a drama for me... especially when it cames to my workouts!

I continue on my path of visual improvements. Well, I still haven't gotten my hair cut, but I've splurged on some new clothes this week and I'm trying to address the dark hair/fair skin issue by using the tinted moisturizer. I have to honestly say, I'm feeling better about how I look... just need to keep it up.