Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh Krap...

... it's Weigh In Wednesday

Weight: 155.4 lbs
Body Fat: 38%

Hmmm, that's what it was last week. I'm trying very very hard not to dwell on it.

I started doing an extra workout a day on Monday. I think I'll continue to do "2-A-Days". I simply can't work out for more than 1 hour at a time. I get so bored (I can't do anything for a solid 1 hour. Even hobbies that I enjoy I need to take frequent breaks from). So that means I'm working with Yourself Fitness as usual during the day and then I'm adding a little treadmill work after dinner. If that doesn't work, I'll add an extra treadmill workout before breakfast.

On top of it all... my food scale needs a new battery. Sigh

Anyway, as I said, it's only the first week of concentration and I'm trying not to dwell on it.