Monday, October 02, 2006

Blogging Blahs

I'm not blogging as much as I normally do... on either of my blogs.

Usually with the Fitness blog, that's because I'm not working as hard as I should.

That's not the case this time. I just don't really feel motivated to do much blogging. I want to blog here, as I find it's good for me. Helps me to think about what and why I'm doing all of this. I enjoy reading other blogs as it helps me to stay focused (and remind me I'm not the only one struggling day to day with my workouts and food choices).

I've been blogging for a while. (I think my Knitting Blog turns 5 this year! Yikes!). No, don't worry, I'm not shutting either blog down (yes, the gaming blog didn't really work, did it?), but I have to admit that I'm just going thru the motions of blogging right now.

I'm planning on taking a week off from the knitting blog. Maybe that will help me focus a bit more on this one (and therefore help me stay focused on my workouts).

Let's see... today will be a Yourself!Fitness workout (upper body: 60 minutes). I'm also going to have to watch the diet soda intake... I'm back to 3 or 4 a day... and I would really rather only be drinking one. Each soda I drink is one less water that helps flush out my system!

Hmmm. Maybe it's time for an other Challenge?