Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Daily Struggle

Not much new going on. I continue to struggle with my focus. On anything. I don't feel much like knitting and I'm doing it sporatically. I'm doing a little bit of sewing, but not consistantly. I am doing my workouts, but I'm just going thru the motions, basically doing the bare minimal (which is an improvement, as I had basically taken a whole week off). I'm not playing any games (Ratchet Deadlock was such a disappointment). I'm not even watching much of the baseball playoffs. I have them on, but I'm not paying attention to the games.

So what's up with all of that? What am I doing with my time? I have no idea. I just seem to be drifting from day to day. I'm starting to get a little freaked out by my lack of interest in anything.

I know it's time to try something new. Either learn something, take a class, try a new workout or maybe even a vacation (it's been 2.5 years since Matt and I took a vacation). I need something to kick me in the butt to get excited about something! Anything!