Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Back

As you can probably tell, there hasn't been a lot of concentration on fitness or fitness blogging. A two year plateau can really be tough to deal with.

However, my self confidense is completely broken right now. My weight is up, recent pictures of me aren't flattering and it seems that I avoid responsibility.

So I'm not feeling very good about myself. It's hard to hear my faults then be told not to beat myself up over feeling bad about myself. I'm trying to concentrate on positives about myself, and I have some. However right now I'm feeling a bit low.

That means it's back to the old grindstone. I need to stick to a workout schedule. Plain and simple. As soon as I start "adjusting" it, it starts to thin in regularity then eventually I stop completely. The longer I put it off, the less likely I'll do it.

Hopefully by taking better care of myself physically, I'll feel better about myself psychologically.