Thursday, November 30, 2006

Running Sucks

oh, wait, wasn't that the title of my last post???

Ya, so anyway. What's up? Weigh In? Was yesterday Wednesday? Oh, thanks for reminding me...

Let's say that I'm at 162 lbs and I'm not really concentrating on that. I'm trying to stay positive, keep motivated and workout.

I'm trying to run on alternate days with a walk warm up followed by weight training on the non running days.

Ya, squats with weights sure do take a toll on ya. Then two days later, when I tried to run (that would be today), my legs still felt like jelly. So a nice brisk walk with super pump arm action it was!

I'm basically in a damage control mode right now. Not yet in the panic, OMG I've gain 10 lbs! mode. I just hope that with some concentration and some hard work I can get back on track.