Sunday, May 20, 2007

What I've Been Up To

So nothing since March, eh? That doesn't bode well does it.

I have to say that the plateau finally beat me. I gave up. It was frustating me, putting me in a constant bad mood and I just couldn't keep myself motivated. Even as I knew weight was creeping back on, that I was back to a 10 lb gain and the "firmness" was disappearing, I just couldn't shake the feelings of uselessness at all the sacrifice.

Then something odd happened... I didn't have my Xbox for a couple of weeks. We loaned it to a friend and I didn't think it was that big a deal. I was using my PS2 more for gaming and doing the occassional walk on the treadmill. All of a sudden, not having Maya available made me miss her...

So my Xbox is back, and Maya and I have spent the week together. I continue to try to find an other workout that I can consistantly workout to, and it's always back with Maya. I do think I need a break from her occassionally, but as an overall workout that keeps me motivated, I just haven't found anything else.

I also found out that a new Yourself!Fitness is expected for the next gen consoles for the upcoming holiday season. As is HALO 3... hmmm, maybe I will need to invest in a 360?

Hopefully I'll be a little better at keeping this blog updated. While I do this blog for me (and keeping a diary of all my ups and downs has been very beneficial to me) it's still very encouraging to know other people are out there going thru the same thing!